Christina Sansone, Of Counsel, offers a wealth of government and utility experience in support of the firm’s government and private clients.
Ms. Sansone serves as an advisor to public and private entities on zoning, land use, telecommunications, public works, competitive bidding, and public utility franchises. She is a popular panelist at land use, construction law, and telecommunications conferences.
She is the co-author of “What Landlords Should Know About Cell Site Leasing”, California Real Property Journal of the State Bar of California (June, 2013), and author of “Dividing Land and Air: The Impact of the California Subdivision Map Act,” California Real Property Journal of the State Bar of California (2007). Ms. Sansone serves on the editorial board of the California Real Property Journal of the State Bar of California, and has been a Chapter Editor of the League of California Municipal Law Handbook.
Ms. Sansone is admitted to practice by the State Bar of California.
- Loyola Law School (J.D.)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A.)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- California Wireless Association, Member
- City Attorney’s Association of Los Angeles County, Member
- Glendale Bar Association, Member
- International Municipal Lawyer’s Association, Member
- League of California Cities, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- States of California and Nevada, National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors, Member
- Board of Directors of the Glendale Women’s Civic League
Christina R. Sansone, Esq.
Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
2001 S Barrington Avenue, Suite 306
Los Angeles, California 90025
Tel: (818) 216-6664