Natalia Shparber, Senior Associate, is skilled in transactional law and litigation, with particular emphasis in telecommunication site leasing and contract enforcement for private and government landlords.
Ms. Shparber focuses her practice on cell site leasing, cell site lease sales, lease amendments, lease enforcement, site decommissioning and lease terminations as well as consulting services.
Ms. Shparber works to maximize the value of clients’ property, receive the appropriate value for rentals and obtains substantial recovery when lessees breach contract terms. She protects her clients from unreasonable tenant demands, as well as maximizes revenue generators such as rent, annual rent escalators and signing bonuses. She revises standard industry contracts so that they work to the benefit of her landlord clients
Ms. Shparber is fluent in English and Russian. She is licensed to practice law in California and Florida. She is also a member of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Barry University – Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business (B.B.A.)
o Management Information Systems
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- State Bar of Florida, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Member
- Southern California chapter of the Federal Communications Bar Association, Founding Member and Co-Chair
- Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum, Member
- California Wireless Association, Member
- Southern California Chapter of the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors, Member
Natalia Shparber, Esq.
Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
2001 S Barrington Avenue, Suite 306
Los Angeles, California 90025
Direct Tel: (310) 405-7332