Copyright Notice This entire site is Copyright © 2006-2011 Kramer Telecom Law Firm, P.C. All rights reserved.
We do not claim copyright on the works of others, including without limitation government works, which are displayed at this site, but we do claim a compilation copyright for all of the content of this site.
If you believe that we are infringing on a copyright that you own and you wish us to remove the alleged infringing material, please write us at the street address shown below. We do NOT accept email submissions.
Provide the information listed below to the address shown below. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Your notification to us of a claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent shown below, and must include substantially the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and specific web address information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Mail all of the required information above to the following address:
Kramer Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
Attention: DCMA Compliance Officer
2001 S. Barrington Avenue, Suite 306
Los Angeles, California 90025
Note, we are not responsible for lost or delayed mail. We recommend that you send any submitted via a traceable means such as certified mail.
Upon receipt, we will promptly evaluate your submission, and we'll tell you what we've done, if anything, in response to your submission.
Finally, be aware that we treat these legal notices regarding alleged infringements as public. We will forward a copy of each such notice, with personal identifying information redacted, to Chilling Effects for public publication.
Trademark/Service Mark Notice The "KTLF" letter logo:
is a service mark of Kramer Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
Our new "pinwheel Tower" logo:
is also our service mark. (Reg. pending at the USPTO; SN 85054922)
The word mark, "Kramer.Firm"
is a ® registered service mark of Kramer.Firm, Inc., and is used here with permission. Since Jonathan Kramer owns Kramer.Firm, Inc., and that firm owns its marks, getting permission to use them here wasn't much of a problem.