Mr. Klapova represents property-owners located throughout the Western United States, safeguarding important rights and protections for clients when structuring, negotiating, and preparing leases and amendments for wireless communications sites; including traditional ground-based towers and other tower/antennae mounted systems on building rooftops or other structures. He counsels each client based on their unique short and long-term goals, and never represents carriers, tower companies, or other lease aggregators.
During the lease term, Mr. Klapova advocates for clients by providing legal and consulting services related to site administration and enforcement; including analysis of permitting and modification requests, co-location and revenue sharing agreements, lease optimization pressures, and written notices and/or demands to tenants.
Mr. Klapova also represents clients in lease sales, buyouts and revenue-stream assignments, maximizing lease value through private offerings to competitive and credible prospective bidders. He assists clients in understanding and navigating the complicated but important implications of the Purchase Agreement, Easement Agreement and/or Assignment Agreement.
He is admitted to practice law by the State Bar of California and works at the headquarters office in Los Angeles, California.
- Pepperdine University, School of Law (J.D.)
- Chairman, Palmer Center Student Advisory Board
- Marketing and Symposium Editor, Pepperdine Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law
- University of Southern California (B.A)
- State Bar of California
Associations & Memberships
- WITKIN Award for Academic Excellence, Property I (2010)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Property I (2010)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Real Estate Finance (2011)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Acquisitions of Publicly-Held Corporations (2012)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Community Property (2013)
- “Current Issues in Cell Tower Leases” National Webinar, Lorman Educational Services (Dec. 12, 2018)
Certifications & Licenses
- Palmer Center Certification in Law and Entrepreneurship, Real Estate Track