Prior to joining Telecom Law Firm PC, Mr. Brewer was a civil engineer for the Illinois Department of Transportation. As a civil engineer, he partnered with contractors, working together to solve complex problems and ensuring projects met specifications in a timely and cost-effective manner. Mr. Brewer also has extensive experience in drafting contracts, plans and specifications and consulting with governmental and community stakeholders for a variety of infrastructure projects. He obtained his Professional Engineering license in 2006.
He specializes in telecommunications infrastructure land use and regulatory matters. His practice also emphasizes helping local governments comply with a broad spectrum of Federal, state and local rules and regulations.
Doug has drafted and negotiated license agreements and specific site agreements to promote an efficient and cost effective deployment of small wireless facilities.
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- Research Editor, San Diego Law Review
- Bradley University (M.B.A 2007)
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (B.S. Civil Engineering 2001)
Associations & Memberships
- States of California and Illinois
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Admitted to the United States District Court Central District of California (2014)
- ABOTA National Trial College (Fellow, 2014)