Ms. Kendirjian works directly with local government planners to ensure that all necessary wireless carrier application documents are tendered and accounted for. She maintains firm-wide communication by acting as a day-to-day link between city planners and the firm’s staff attorneys and staff project reviewers.
Ms. Kendirjian directs and oversees all of the firm’s wireless project reviews for government clients, and supervising the staff performing that work. She has been directly involved in the review and siting of over 1,200 wireless sites in California, and she regularly trains local government planners and staff on how to effectively and efficiently review and process wireless applications.
Given the number of new wireless projects the firm receives daily, and the time constraint imposed by the Federal Communications Commission, Ms. Kendirjian is a key member of staff ensuring that federal and state shot clocks are met, and TLF’s work products reach our government clients in a timely manner.
- University of Strathclyde Master of Laws (LL.M) Internet Law & Policy/IT & Telecommunications Law
- (Expected graduation November 2019)
- Haigazian University (BS B.A.)
- Pasadena City College (Certified Paralegal Certificate)
- University of CA Los Angeles (Management)
- Allied American University (Real Estate)