Ms. Shparber focuses her practice on cell site leasing, cell site lease sales, lease amendments, lease enforcement, site decommissioning and lease terminations as well as consulting services.
Ms. Shparber works to maximize the value of clients’ property, receive the appropriate value for rentals and obtains substantial recovery when lessees breach contract terms. She protects her clients from unreasonable tenant demands, as well as maximizes revenue generators such as rent, annual rent escalators and signing bonuses. She revises standard industry contracts so that they work to the benefit of her landlord clients
Ms. Shparber is fluent in English and Russian. She is licensed to practice law in California and Florida. She is also a member of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Barry University – Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business (B.B.A.)
- Management Information Systems
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- State Bar of Florida, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Member
- Southern California chapter of the Federal Communications Bar Association,
- Founding Member and Co-Chair
- Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum, Member
- California Wireless Association, Member
- Southern California Chapter of the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors, Member
- “Managing Wireless Tenants on School Properties” published by School Planning & Management Magazine, co-authors Natalia Shparber and Christopher Grimes
- “New FCC Rules Affect New and Existing Cell Site Leases” published by the California Real Property Journal, State Bar of California, co-authors Christina Sansone and Natalia Shparber
- “Small Cells…Big Issues” presentation at the Texas Coalition of Cities for Utilities Issues Annual Seminar, October 20, 2017 co-presented with Michael Johnston (from Telecom Law Firm).